- You do not have to give us personal information to visit our site.
- We will collect personally identifiable information (name, birthdate, home address, email address, or other unique identifiers) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you. We collect this data solely with the intention of processing student enrollment applications and providing education services.
- Personally identifying information you provide will be used only in connection with Excel High School programs and services or for such other purposes as are described at the point of collection.
- Information is collected for statistical purposes and EHS sometimes performs analyses of user behavior in order to measure customer interest in the various areas of our site.
- We do not give, sell or transfer any personal information to any third party; unless required by law.
- We may enable "cookies." A "cookie" is a file placed on your personal computer's hard drive by a website that allows it to monitor your use of the site.
Web Site Security
Excel High School is committed to the security of the information that is either available from or collected by this website. EHS has taken multiple steps to safeguard the integrity of its telecommunications and computing infrastructure, including but not limited to, SSL authentication, monitoring, auditing, and encryption.
Information we collect automatically.
While you are using our webpages we collect anonymous traffic data using cookies, small files related to the website or app you're viewing that provide a kind of 'short-term memory' for that website. Types of information in cookies might include general information about your visit, sometimes aggregated with data from other visits, that helps us understand how users are interacting with the website or helps the website to function properly. It may include data such as the Internet address you were connected to during your visit, the name of the web page from which you entered our site, which of our resources you visited, in what order, and for how long.
Most Excel school websites use the Google Analytics service. Other data-collection and analysis tools may be used at EES, providing they do not collect any form of Personally Identifiable Information (often referred to as 'PII').
In addition, all web servers throughout the Internet collect basic details on connections in their server logs, including requesting IP addresses, resources requested, time of the request, and whether the request was successful.
How we use this data
We aggregate information from the above sources to help us improve our websites and apps by understanding how they are used and to maintain technical quality of systems and services.
Information you provide voluntarily
To access private data, websites and apps require user authentication. Once logged in, you may be asked to provide information such as name, email address, address, birthday, student ID number, etc. While authenticated, you may also access and interact with private information, such as grades, enrollment, class activity, or other privileged information. Such information remains under your control and may only be shared with others by your direct action. EES websites may provide tools to enable you to share information with others, but in no circumstance will any data be shared outside of the School system and/or its contracted providers without your direct action and knowledge.
How we use this data
Excel Education Systems may use voluntarily provided information, including your identity information, to tailor the content of web pages or other communications to your needs, interests or role(s).